Sales Manager for Hong Kong | Work creatively, excel competitively, travel and gain multicultural experience with an award-winning, global lead generation company! | Singapore-based | Up to SGD 60,000 per annum
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you have a global mindset, and would like to work and travel?
- Are you driven, ambitious, hungry for success and looking for an exciting role in a lively and passionate working environment?
- Able to think creatively and solve problems in order to develop and grow relationships with clients?
- A Hong Kong national living in Singapore?
Then this opportunity has been tailor-made for you!
Company: A global leader providing state-of-the-art lead generation
Fast-paced, global and vibrant. This global lead generation company promises a wide array of growth and opportunities with 4 offices around the world, and operating across 30 countries as of date. It was founded in 2001, and has since then became the leader in lead generation for database marketing, with now more than 40 million registered users world wide.
Modern. This company continuously invests in advanced technologies and techniques which are applied and used every single day to ensure that only the best quality of data are gathered in order to deliver and hit the best targets set in the format customized for the clients’ needs and preferences.
Young and dynamic. The company’s success lies within the heart of its organization: its people. Every campaign and action revolves around excellent customer service, innovation, pro-active advice and energy, together with commitment to premium quality and the highest reliability and respect of the national and international standards. With over 200 employees from all over the world, mixed cultural exposure with creativity and close cross departmental relations fuel and turn ideas into actions!
The Role: Sales Manager for Hong Kong
You would be the front liner and representative of the company in providing service and gaining new customers by delivering tailor-made solutions to clients based in Hong Kong. This covers managing end-to-end processes from identifying potential accounts, developing business, prospecting, pitching ideas and solutions to managing account needs, developing sales targets, plans and campaigns. Thus, role will include traveling to Hong Kong in a monthly basis to network, set calls and meetings, close deals and grow the business.
The ideal candidate:
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising/Media, Business Studies/Administration/ Management, Mass Communications, and Marketing or equivalent, and has at least two (2) years of working experience in the related field
- Must be a resident of HK, and proficient in both written and oral Cantonese and Mandarin
- Must have great selling, presentation and communication skills
- Mastery of strong problem identification and solving skills
- Attitude-wise, must be results-oriented, meticulous, can multi-task, self-motivated, strong leadership skill, strong work ethic and able to work under pressure and independently
- Candidate would be based in Singapore, and would be required to travel to Hong Kong for business
What you’re getting:
- Salary package of max SGD 60,000+
- 20 days of guaranteed paid leaves
- Medical coverage
- Insurance coverage
- Dental subsidy
- 5 pm Fridays with food and drinks in the office
- Yoga classes and trainings paid by the company to upscale their Specialists
If you are interested in being part of this young and energetic team, while taking on this challenging and diversified position, send your CV to Alex Nacional via firstname.lastname@example.org. For more vacancies, visit https://www.finestpeople.com.sg/jobs/.
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital