Strategic Account Executive| SaaS Sales Hunter | Singapore based | 250k OTE
- Do you want to be part of a highly innovative and rapidly growing SaaS company and an industry leader in the field of web analytics and SEO optimization ?
- Be part of a collaborative and supportive sales environment with a focus on teamwork, knowledge sharing, and continuous learning?
- Are you a strategic sales hunter that can work with a high level of autonomy?
Yes, yes and yes?!! Then what are you waiting for this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
Your Next Employer: Leading Enterprise Software Company used by 500+ leading global companies across industries including e-commerce, travel, media & publishing, classifieds, and more
The company is a leading SaaS company specializing in web analytics and SEO optimization. Their platform provides comprehensive insights into website performance and offers advanced solutions to improve organic search visibility. By analyzing vast amounts of data, they help businesses identify technical SEO issues, optimize website content, and drive better search engine rankings.
Their data-driven approach and innovative technology empower companies to maximize their online presence, attract more organic traffic, and achieve their digital marketing goals. They cater to enterprise-level clients and offer scalable solutions to handle websites of any size or complexity.
A fast-growing, VC-backed, SaaS company with $82M in funding and over 350 employees across 7 offices: New York, Seattle, Paris, London, Tokyo, Sydney and Singapore, with ambitious growth plans for 2023 and beyond. After successfully launching in Europe and in the US, They’re steadily expanding APAC operations. Their mission is to be the traffic growth partner of the region’s digital success stories.
Your new job: Strategic Account Executive| SaaS Sales Hunter
They are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Strategic Account Executive to join their dynamic sales team. As a Strategic Account Executive , you will play a pivotal role in driving revenue growth by acquiring and expanding strategic accounts. You will be responsible for building and nurturing relationships with top-tier clients, understanding their unique business needs, and providing them with tailored solutions to maximize their website performance and SEO optimization.
- To lead new business activities in Southeast Asia and be responsible for significantly raising the game for revenue growth in this region, growing this by 4X in 3 years by utilizing their new product suite and following the global benchmark of six figure deals
- Define and execute the company’s sales and retention strategies for Southeast Asia
- Determine and direct operational priorities connected to new businesses and customer acquisition, growth and upselling opportunities to effectively achieve revenue goals
- Evangelize a new territory about the importance and best practices of SEO
- Drive pipeline, forecasting, deal review and negotiation
- Liaise with regional leadership team to ensure our clients benefit from our innovative solutions and services across APAC
What do we need from you:
- You have 5+ years of sales experience, including a minimum of 3 years SAAS B2B enterprise end-to-end sales experience, and come with great references
- You are ready for a true new challenge. Entrepreneurial mindset, dependable, honest and trustworthy communication both internally and externally
- You have consistently overachieved your B2B SaaS sales objectives and annual quota between USD750k and 1.5M
- You have demonstrated a track record of working in a rigorous, results-driven role that directly impacts the growth of a business regionally
- You are familiar with MEDDIC or similar sales methodology and business value selling
- You have managed long sales cycles successfully (9-12 months) and complex (multiple persona) deals
- You are comfortable strategizing and consulting with C-level executives
- Extensive network of CMOs in Retail, Travel, E-commerce in APAC
- Very Comfortable working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment of a startup
- Proven ability to identify and lead growth enabling initiatives for rapidly scaling global
- You are not scared of building your own pipeline in collaboration with BDR, Marketing and Partnership
- Ready to travel +25% of the time
- Work from the Singapore office +3 days a week
Is this something you have been waiting for? Are you ready to take the next step in your career? YES?
Then apply now or send your CV to email@example.com.
Or contact me via WhatsApp at +65 9614 9380.