Account Manager, Integrated Communications | Beauty and Consumer | Salary up to SGD 6,000 per month
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you want to work with a progressive company that is highly specialized in communications?
- Do you believe that progress is a lifetime venture?
- Do you want to work in compelling projects and lead messaging across Consumer, Lifestlyle, Beauty and Luxury through traditional, social and digital channels?
- Do you want to challenge yourself within a highly fast-paced, independent yet collaborative environment? Groom your leadership experience and skills within integrated communications
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
Your new employer: Imprinting Brands, transforming connections between brands and consumers
Your new employer is a well-known Global Communications Agency established in 1970s, with offices across New York, London, Beijing, Shanghai, Taipei and Singapore. To them, work is a way to build and leave a legacy. Their lifelong success is directly attributed to the success of their clients in addressing the so called “bradbiguity”.
A company grounded in communicating culture, voicing out the people behind the brand, behind the product. Communicating how great work is done. This agency is a specialized branding agency with a unique approach that is ever adaptive to the future, able to decoded and help their clients fulfill their mission across every aspect of their work,
The Role; Account Manager/ Senior Regional Account Manager for Consumer and Beauty:
- Given your work experience in the same field, you are will be entrusted to be responsible for leading and driving the agency’s client’s businesses and will serve as a strategic counsel and agency custodian to clients.
- You are a trusted name to relevant stakeholders through Client Management, Strategic Planning, and Workplace Leadership.
- As part of your day to day work, and as you build client relations by being the primary counsellor, you will innovate for regional digital communications strategy plans for clients to evolve the traditional strategic planning practices into the creative, digital brand-building world.
- You will spearhead regional coordination for local marketing implementation – providing guidance and quality control for execution excellence.
- You will be the backbone of local planning and implementation where you will guide the culture decoding of local consumer insights, creative ideation and activations.
- You will play an integral role in shaping the organization culture and provide strong leadership to junior members of the team.
- As an important member of the agency, you will play an active role in new business efforts.
- You will take responsibility for majority of the planning input on pitches, and being the planning representative for the agency in creds meetings
What would we like you to bring
- You media savviness
- You are someone informed, proactive in research, asking the right questions
- You have a critical mind in everything, you think outside the box and you love the challenge for problem solving
- Your communication skills are aligned to your passion, you represent your best
- Being someone who understands how Trends are formed, you have a keen eye on details
- You are a news junkie, someone who is nimble and persistent. You just know you will always flourish in all that you do
The basics, know-how foundation
- Degree in Communications or similar
- Demonstrates a solid understanding across all traditional, social and digital channels and platforms
- Proven account management skills including planning and budgeting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Good understanding of the current and future digital platforms (social media universe, such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, etc.; and Mobile applications, Websites, CMS, amongst other social and digital media deliverables)
- Knowledge of best practices in online community management and writing for the web; familiarity with online monitoring and measurement tools
Opportunity of a Lifetime:
- Salary up to SGD 6,000 max
- Join a vibrant dynamic, fast-paced team
- Lifetime worth opportunity of learning, growth and career advancement