Analytics Director for a global consulting firm | Econometrics and marketing and media optimization | SG based | Salary up to SGD 14K per month
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you an action-oriented and data-driven decision maker?
- Do you have client-facing charisma and consulting capabilities?
- Are you looking for a career focused on making business impact across various industries?
- Do you want to further expand your analytics expertise in the context of marketing?
Then you are on the right page!
The place to be: An organization that runs on operational excellence
This high-performing company is the industry leader and has been awarded for their innovation and accuracy of their marketing solutions. Their culture is driven on improving the business of their clients. They work in more than 40 countries and have touched over 100 corporate sectors.
They are looking for the right analytics experts to join their team and rule their client engagements.
The Role: Analytics Director
- Project management to assure quality and timely delivery
- Lead a team and help develop and train their skills
- Own client projects and ensure challenges are solved through hands-on guidance
- Spearhead engagements through assessments and interviews
- Build full-blown analytical plans and presentations
- Assist clients with the application of insights
- Create actionable insights and provide recommendations
- Change management
What you can bring to the table:
- At least Bachelor’s degree on any of the related areas of Marketing, Economics, Operations, Statistics, and Mathematics
- Expertise in analytics in the consulting context
- Big data and progressive statistical analysis capabilities, as well as relevant software experience
- Marketing savvy and insightful
- Thoughtful leadership with the ability to train and teach
- A team player with good communication skills
- Project management experience and the capacity to handle multiple projects
- Extensive knowledge on Microsoft Office – Excel and PowerPoint
- Enthusiasm to travel when needed
What’s in it for you?
- Highly competitive salary
- Fun learning culture and a positive working environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Plenty of travelling opportunities – both local and international
- Be a part of a growing team with a wide opportunity for professional and personal development