Consumer and Corporate Marketing Manager | Progressive Communications, Integrated | Regional, Salary up SGD 4,500 max
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you want to work with a progressive company that are highly specialized in communications? Do you believe that progress is a lifetime venture?
- Do you want to work in compelling projects and lead messaging across Consumer and Corporate practices through traditional, social and digital channels?
- Do you want to express your readiness for a more senior and mature role by leading a team and being a go-to person for your expert advice?
- Do you want to challenge yourself within a highly fast-paced, independent yet collaborative environment? Groom your leadership experience and skills within marketing and communications?
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
Your new employer: Redefined Communications years ahead, still at forefront of relevant great work
Your new employer is a well-known Global Communications Agency established in 1950s, now with offices spread across the globe. Taking a unique approach in their work, they run bold and brave over mediocrity for all the people they represent. They are one of the first agencies to tackle digital conversations and drove brand interest by leveraging with the use of the internet.
Data-driven creative customer journey is at the focal point of this agency’s approach in delivering maximum relevancy in brand messaging. As nothing is set in stone and change in inevitable, this company absolutely understands how to best take care of their own people. Having a “schedule around your priorities” over “prioritize your schedule” approach, this company has been named a Best Place to work globally.
The Role; Consumer and Corporate Marketing Manager:
- As a manager, you will lead the client relationship for your brands and manage a combination of client portfolio. This will comprise mainly of consumer and corporate clients
- Being someone who understands the client’s traditional and social media assets, you will also unravel their digital requirements and help to uncover their integrated communication needs and priorities
- As a seasoned communications professional who understands the value of every penny spent by your clients and the resources within the agency, you will lead the sustainable scoping, budgeting and planning to deliver world class plans within budget.
- Being given all the necessary support within the team, you will be entrusted to create engaging campaigns and experiences that generate conversations among media, other online influencers, and consumers to support client communication objectives.
- You are someone who will not take shortcuts to understand client target audiences and how to reach them with creative narratives, messages and campaigns. You will exercise the value of achieving excellence through deep understanding of the present situation, problem and provide the best relevant solutions.
- You will establish and maintain relationships with online influencers and other relevant audiences
- You will advise client teams on influencer engagement, including generating ideas for outreach, counsel or ethics and transparency
- You will have an easy access to apply tools and technologies to meet specific business needs, and clearly articulate the value of communications across integrated communications programmes
- Taking ownership, you will manage the complete lifecycle (or contribute to parts) of multiple digital activities, such as: community management; social media marketing, engagement and promotions; social analytics, monitoring & measurement; word-of-mouth amplification; search engine marketing; online media buys; digital research, etc.
- You will manage social media programme timelines, project budgets and strategic partner/vendor relationships
- Given your enthusiasm to provide solutions with strong value, you will support new business development and thought leadership activities, such as: research, writing for company website, speaking, participation at events and conferences
- You will have the opportunity to pitch concepts to online influencers and/or create online content, working with Creators to influence communities of interest
- You will work effectively in a team environment and collaborate with all members of the Connector team and other specialist groups
- You will communicate online strategy and provide ongoing social media counsel and project updates to colleagues and clients
What would we like you to bring
- You media savviness
- You are someone informed, proactive in research, asking the right questions
- You have a critical mind in everything, you think outside the box and you love the challenge for problem solving
- Your communication skills are aligned to your passion, you represent your best
- Being someone who understands how Trends are formed, you have a keen eye on details
- You are a news junkie, someone who is nimble and persistent. You just know you will always flourish in all that you do
The basics, know-how foundation
- Degree in Communications or similar
- Demonstrates a solid understanding across all traditional, social and digital channels and platforms
- Proven account management skills including planning and budgeting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Good understanding of the current and future digital platforms (social media universe, such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, etc.; and Mobile applications, Websites, CMS, amongst other social and digital media deliverables)
- Knowledge of best practices in online community management and writing for the web; familiarity with online monitoring and measurement tools
Opportunity of a Lifetime:
- Salary up to SGD 4,500 max
- Unlimited days of leave
- Join a vibrant dynamic, fast-paced team
- Lifetime worth opportunity of learning, growth and career advancement
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital