Digital Ad Operations Executive | Performance Marketing, Integrated Agency | Salary up to SGD 3k +
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you at the thriving stage in your career where you want to focus on growth and learning?
- Do you want to develop expertise in performance marketing, mainly paid search and social?
- Does fast-paced excite you? Constantly on your toes to be in a very dynamic and innovative environment?
- Do you have high interest in digital campaign ad operations, data and technology, search, paid social, programmatic
- Also confident in analyzing numbers, and setting up effective adops campaigns?
Then this might be the next great move for your career
Company: Behavioral Powered Performance.
To drive actions is only through understanding intentions. This Performance Marketing Agency is a global player, massive leader in digital innovation trends and behind the success of some of the biggest brands. With Singapore being their regional hub for the APAC market, they operate in a very small niche team of leaders and strategists driving the best practices for their local teams.
Having a diverse team for SEM, SEM and SMO, content creation, they empower their brand partners to achieve their business goals. Backed up with intelligent insights and an expert team of specialists, you will be part of a strong organization that delivers integrated initiatives to help the worlds’ biggest brands reach the right consumers.
Adapt, Engage and Transform.
This agency is not a box-checker. They take ownership of all the accounts; they turn every job as if you have a dedicated in-house performance marketing team. You will get the chance to work across multiple accounts in varying verticals. Your market value will significantly rise within this career step.
The Role; Digital Ad Operations Executive
- Campaign management, ad trafficking, generating tags for ads and websites
- Troubleshooting tags, ensuring the tags are firing and numbers are recording for measurement
- Tag management; Measurement and analytics
- Support local digital marketing teams to setup, monitor, optimize campaigns
- Perform data analysis and provide thought leadership on tagging and measurement
- Comfortable dealing with numbers and dealing with technology platforms, ability to articulate and put together sound recommendations
- In-depth analysis and reporting
- Work with global media partners such like Google, Facebook
- Analytical, yet operates strategically, with understanding of the 'big picture'
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Competency with figures and simple calculations – including pivot tables, charts and formulae
- Strives for excellence by setting and following high standards
- Superior time management and organisational skills
- Proactive, and takes ownership of work
- Billing and finance
Your role will evolve through time. You will receive proper feedback, you will take initiative to give seek it or to give it. You will be adaptable to change and altogether be part of creating a culture of Hungry mindset, always asking questions, always willing to do more. You will be chiseled with good character and this step in your career is your crucial turning point to becoming a very good professional in your field. Do you see yourself thriving? You are someone who is not a mediocre, no task is too big or too small. You will keep learning together with the team
A Healthy Professional
• Is positive and motivating in a team environment
• Collaborates and supports team inter-play
• Is courageous in dealing with others and in decision making, knows when it is time to rise to the occassion
• Is self-aware, willing to take feedback on board and act upon it
• Self-starter who can work autonomously and remain composed under pressure
- A mindset to deal with ambiguity, an attitude to solve problems, unwavering reliability to want to keep thriving in growth-driven environment
- At least 1 year working experience, more maturity and experience is encouraged
- Meticulous, analytical and resourceful to a certain extent, you have used cases to back it up
- Startup growth mindset
- Demonstrated problem solving and project management skills
- Able to work independently, and balance multiple tasks
- Highly Adaptable, you know what you want and you appreciative of the stepping stones that will prepare you to be the person you can become along the way
- Focus on self-development and learning
What they offer:
- Competitive salary depending on your level
- Strong balance between learning and execution, receive mentorship from the best people managers and highly skilled in the industry
- Work with a very good mentor, in an environment that allows you to learn what you seek, exposes you to good people in the industry
- Strong collaborative work across other departments within the agency, work with the biggest names in the industry, therefore managing bigger budgets
- Work in a positive and vibrant office, who speaks their core values in everything they do – FEARLESSNESS, INTEGRITY, and PASSION
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital