NOC SOC Network Engineer | Leading digital service & network provider | Up to 48k
Your new job: NOC SOC Network Engineer | Fibre | OSS | NMS
- Do you have technical support experience in a NOC / SOC environment
- Are hands on in OSS platforms & Network Management Systems (NMS)
- Hold Certifications in CIPA, CIPE COMPTIA Security+, CEH
- Fascinated by Fibre, Transport and IP Network providing Metro-E, DWDM, TCP/IP and/or cyber-security services
Sound like you? Then read on!!!
Your new employer: leading digital service & network provider
One of the leading & most trusted digital service providers in Singapore. They build & power, communications & infrastructure services throughout Singapore.
They are focused on ensuring enterprises maintain reliability and resiliency for their networks. They do this by offering high-value technology products and innovative services, built upon advanced network infrastructure & enabling technologies. Their extensive fiber network & partner infrastructure allow for a differentiated design and diverse network solutions for mission-critical businesses & discerning organizations.
Be part of an organization that provides the backbone enabling Singapore to become a leading Smart Nation, powered by smart ecosystems.
Where do you fit in? NOC SOC Network Engineer
As a NOC SOC Network Engineer you will working in the Integrated Operations Centre (IOC) & will be referred to as an IOC Engineer. You will be responsible for performing surveillance of network health & services. This will require you to conduct technical troubleshooting, including taking the necessary actions to mitigate network issues and neutralize security incidents.
You will support all incoming technical calls & handle customer trouble ticket creation, incident status updating and will ensure proper case closure.
As a NOC SOC Network Engineer, Shift Work is required. Your main functions will be to:
- Monitor & proactively respond to network and service alarms/alerts to ensure system health.
- Perform technical troubleshooting.
- Elevate incidents to next level technical support or field dispatch as needed.
- Ensure prompt communication of incident status and update to respective parties.
- Support all incoming technical fault calls.
- Creating and track trouble tickets to closure.
- Timely update of ticketing system with complete and accurate details.
What’s needed from you?
As a a NOC SOC Network Engineer you need to have:
- Knowledge of Fibre, Transport and IP Network providing Metro-E, DWDM, TCP/IP and/or cyber-security services.
- Hands on experience of various OSS platforms and Network Management System (NMS)
- Technical certification such as Certified IP Associate (CIPA), Certified IP Engineer (CIPE), COMPTIA Security+, CEH, etc.
- Good communication skills with pleasant personality
- Experience in customer service.
- Diploma in Engineering or equivalent.
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
What would set you apart?
- At least 3 years of technical support experience in a NOC / SOC environment
- Degree in Engineering
- Singaporean or Permanent Resident.
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Great team player
- Strong customer oriention, focused on builing a great customer experience.
Got what it takes!
Are you the NOC SOC Network Engineer they need? Apply now, or directly contact Rey Gigataras via email firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp on +65 3158 9803.
For more vacancies, visit: https://finestpeople.com/sg/jobs/.