SEO Specialist | Specialist Agency | Optimization | SEO | Search Engines | Earn up to 5,000 SGD Monthly | Singapore Based
- Do you want to have access to updated SEO tools?
- Do you want to be in a company with an amazing culture?
- Would you like to work in an environment that is open to questions ?
Yes? Sounds interesting? Then read on, this is for you!
Your new employer: One of the foremost Specialist Search Agencies in Singapore
Your new employer is a mid-sized marketing agency, which offers the best of both worlds – the passion of a small startup and the power of an enterprise agency.
They are a well decorated awardee for several works such as: Top B2B Company, Growing Businesses Online and Best in Search, to name a few.
They are continuously growing in number within the 9 countries they are operating in (with a low attrition rate)! They offer specialized training and really focus on our niches.
They admit the workload may be tough but they respect your time off – & minimize communication after work hours.
“The questions you ask today will make you better tomorrow” – they believe in a culture where you can ask questions and give feedback ( just do it respectufully). They walk the talk by having regular sharing sessions within the team!
Your new job: SEO Specialist | Optimization | SEO | Search Engine
As the new SEO Specialist | Optimization | SEO | Search Engine your day to day requires you to:
- Develop and implement effective SEO strategies for the improvement of organic traffic and search ranking and the maximization of ROI
- Manage multiple digital marketing platforms SEO.
- Conduct campaign analysis, market research and competitor analysis for clients
- Work with the SEO Technical Team to audit clients' websites and provide improvement recommendations and solutions.
- Account servicing either for SMEs or Enterprise
Are you ready for the next step?
What do we need from you?
- An experienced SEO Campaign Manager with hands on SEO knowledge
- Good knowledge in Google Analytics, Google Search Console
- Hands on Facebook experience.
- Google Ads and Analytics certified
- Proficiency in popular SEO Tools such as AHREFS, Screaming Frog, SimilarWeb & SEMRush
What would set you apart?
- Knowledge with AdWords, FB Business Manager & etc
- Media Agency experience
- Former experience in client facing and servicing roles is an advantage
Does this sound like your new job?
Then apply now by using the apply button or sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about this job?
Hannah Erika Vilches
Recruitment Consultant SEO (Organic Search) & SEO Content