Social Media Executive, Digital Media Agency | Branding and Paid Media| Salary up to 3.5k max
- Do you specialize in managing social media campaigns?
- Have you done social media management end-to-end in an agency?
- Do you want to work in a an environment with very good team support?
- Do you want to develop a general specialization in social media marketing?
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
Your new employer: A humble agency behind big names
This digital marketing agency has been around since the late 2000s. They started their digital marketing services offerings through SEO and marketing consultancy, then later on upgraded to innovate and provide more solutions to their clients.
In this company, culture is a big thing. If you are looking for a senior colleague to mentor you on the best practices within the digital media domain such as across search, social, inbound, branding, ecommerce, and at the same time have peers to learn across from on other specializations from your peers, then this is the right place for you.
What’s good is that there is a balance of individualistic and group collaboration approach. This company is known for honing good talents. They do not brag about the success within their accounts but continuously earns the long-term choosing of their clients. The leadership provided in this company ensures everyone can continually grow and will remain excited about their journey within the agency.
Your next role; Social Media Executive
- You are able to run social media campaigns end-to-end for the accounts assigned to you
- Because of your exposure to working on various accounts, it’s easier for you to navigate the processes of social media campaigns across multiple accounts
- You are able to effectively utilize the agencies’ tech and team resources
- You are highly familiar with following brand guidelines
- You can effectively organized and create campaign proposals for new and existing clients
- You are experienced with content planning and to some extend paid social
- You will regularly monitor, analyze, and report campaign performance to clients
- Run regular postings on Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube and Twitter
- Content planning and strategy
What would we like you to bring:
You have a couple of years experience in social media marketing and has enough curiosity to be enthusiastic with working on different types of accounts. You also do not shy away when presenting your part with the clients.
Social Media is your game
You are excited to continue developing your self within the social media domain. Therefore you read up and experiment to go in depth with the main platforms such as Facebook, Youtube and Instagram, but at the same time, you are adept to leverage and capture audiences on Linkedin, Twitter and keen to explore outside. You also have used cases to share around how you effectively used Ads manager and other scheduling and analytics tools.
Your high level of curiosity leads to finding out where problems really lie. You are a critical thinker, therefore you carefully analyze the right and best approach. Being solution-oriented enables you to care for the projects and the team so things will be done better or risks and mistakes will be mitigated or avoided.
You Are Decisive
You represent the agency, therefore you have confidence in yourself and in your team. It shows in how you communicate and how you work with your colleagues and clients.
Opportunity of a lifetime:
- Grow within a company, each day counts, and so will your years
- Salary of up to SGD 3.5k max
- Work with passionate and receptive people with whom you will build the company with
- An opportunity to be build yourself, focus on great work and do more with a supportive team
- Take pride in how the company and your project performs