Digital Marketing Transformation Manager | Marketing and e-Commerce | Consultancy | Strategy & Execution | Amsterdam | Up to €85k + Pension, Lease Car & More
Deze vacature is vervuld. Interesse in vergelijkbare vacatures? Solliciteer voor meer informatie.Actuele vacatures
Leading Big Four Consultancy | Creating Value and Business Growth
Being part of this leading Big Four Consultancy means being part of a global network of some of the brightest and most respected digital professionals, spread out over more than 150 countries.
You’ll be working with the most well-known global brands and organizations, having a direct impact on their advertising, marketing and commerce operations resulting in significant business growth.
Within the Consulting branch, you will come in contact with everything from branding and customer experience projects to technical solution implementations – all with a focus on the clients capabilities to improve the customer experience.
You’ll be working with a wide selection of different specialists. Ranging from technical platform engineers and solution architects to creatives and strategists.
Together, and with yourself at the lead, you will be providing game-changing solutions to the most challenging marketing transformations.
Digital Marketing Transformation Manager | Convert Marketing Strategy into Digital Business
In the role of Marketing Transformation Manager, you are in charge of inspiring and guiding your clients in digital innovation and transformation projects.
You are their most trusted advisor in their path down digital transformation and empowerment, with a continuous focus on value creation and the best experience for their customers. Your mission is to convert marketing strategy into digital business.
Standing at the helm of your team, you will be the driving force in turning marketing strategy into digital business growth.
You will be responsible for creating and leading project plans within complex marketing challenges.
With your experience within e-commerce and digital marketing and a specialist team at your side, you stride to solve the challenges of tomorrow facing CMO’s by developing internal propositions and solutions.
Being commercially driven, you will further develop your client portfolio and secure projects in order to put teams to work.
Therefore, you will also be in charge of motivating, coaching and leading diverse teams, varying from solution architects and platform engineers to strategists and consultants.
- Masters degree in Business, Marketing or Technology
- Significant experience within digital marketing strategy and execution (5+ years)
- Strong background in project management
- Understanding of B2C and B2B marketing goals and methodology
- (Management) Consulting experience is a must!
- Experienced stakeholder management and customer relationship building skills, from C-level to specialist-level
- In-depth and up to date knowledge of current happenings in Digital Marketing and e-Commerce
- Experience in leading multi-disciplinary teams
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce and/or Adobe or similar marketing platforms are a big plus!
- Excellent English fluency – with Dutch and any additional languages being a big plus
- A valid working visa for the Netherlands/EU is required
- Prior experience within consultancy is required
What’s being offered
- The opportunity to join a leading Big Four consultancy at Management level
- An environment that stimulates personal development
- An excellent salary and share of company profits
- Flexibility in working hours and locations
- Good pension scheme
- Collective health insurance
- Mobility scheme including the option for a company car + fuel card
- Tax-efficient benefits
- Development program to stimulate personal and professional growth
- Laptop and iPhone – also for personal use