Account Manager Cloud Security | Scan and Secure IaaS from Cybercriminals | Up to €100K OTE | Amsterdam
Deze vacature is vervuld. Interesse in vergelijkbare vacatures? Solliciteer voor meer informatie.Actuele vacatures
- Are you looking for a job opportunity as an Account Manager Cloud Security in Amsterdam?
- Would you like to utilize your gained experience and apply it to build up new client portfolios?
- Could you handle the dynamic start-up environment that is being facilitated by a corporate?
Then this could be your next job!
Your next employer: Cloud Security Company | Analyzing and solving blind spots in your IT infrastructure
This privately-owned tech company has developed a cloud security technology in order to protect intellectual property and brand reputation. Their technology scans and detects any threats from cybercriminals within the IT infrastructure by analyzing and securing cloud, containers and big data. With real-time alerts and solution-focused reports, companies can secure their precious assets.
Companies experience an increase of workload migrations to the cloud or implementation of various SaaS solutions and devices, such as mobile or laptops, within their IT infrastructure by different departments. Many stakeholders are involved, both internal as external, what creates numerous blind spots in the IT infrastructure. For cybercriminals these situations are similar to walking into a candy store. That is something you don’t want them to have, do you?
Their company culture is similar to a start-up but with the facilities of a corporate. They are active in more than 40 countries worldwide and growing steadily. Currently for their Amsterdam office they are looking for an account manager Cloud Security to expand their sales team.
Your next job: Account Manager Cloud Security | Career opportunities in fast-growing industry
As account manager cloud security, you will work closely with your direct sales colleagues and the Managing Director from your Amsterdam office. Your daily tasks will consist of generating new business and maintaining relationships with existing customers, both in person as through the phone. The ratio between these activities depends on what you have to acquire in order to achieve your target, both quarterly as yearly.
Your passion for IT and especially the cloud makes it easier to analyze IT infrastructures of your clients and prospects. Due to their excellent on-boarding process, you will know which threats are common in certain industries. Your sales skills will enable you to educate your clients and prospects of these threats.
Career opportunities include becoming a sales manager or to move to another office abroad. Depending on your results and ambitions, you will find a suitable next step within their international career ladder. You can also request for personal training and coaching that enhances your career path.
What is being required?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4 to 7 years’ experience within the IT-industry
- Experience in new business development and cold calling
- Demonstrable experience with building up client portfolios or markets
- Fluent Dutch and English in words spoken and written is required
- Other languages such as French are a plus
What is being offered?
- Salary up to €100K with 50/50 split
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Working in the Benelux territory
- Working in a start-up environment with corporate facilities
- International company with similar career opportunities
- Personal and professional development
Vragen over deze vacature?
Recruitment Consultant Digital Sales (Media, E-commerce, Advertising & SaaS)