B2B Business Development & Marketing Manager SaaS EMEA | FinTech Scale-Up Amsterdam | Up to €80K OTE
Deze vacature is vervuld. Interesse in vergelijkbare vacatures? Solliciteer voor meer informatie.Actuele vacatures
- Are you looking for a vacancy in Amsterdam as a B2B Business Development & Marketing Manager?
- Would you like to work in a rapid thriving FinTech scale-up and be responsible for their business development as well as their B2B marketing activities?
- Do you want to create another successful chapter in the company’s journey?
Then this could be your job!
Your new employer: FinTech Scale-Up in Amsterdam | Market leader in the US
This company is market leader in the United States and exist 20+ years now. Their strength lies in detecting cybercriminals’ movements immediately! They have combined global data sources and the strength of their unique algorithm support companies such as Bank of America and MasterCard.
Constantly cybercriminals are trying to find ways to extract large sums of money from hard-working people. Cybercriminals are abusing the accessibility that the digital village is providing and are utilizing a variety of methods to commit fraud. Do you want to help making a better world by limiting actions of cybercriminals?
Criminal activities are rising, and global companies are predicting that it will not slow down the coming years. Through the years this SaaS FinTech scale-up have developed a solid algorithm and machine learning that attracts European companies. Couple of months ago they have established a European hub and now looking to hire the first B2B Business Development & Marketing Manager SaaS EMEA for their Amsterdam office.
Your new job: B2B Business Development & Marketing Manager SaaS EMEA | Absolutely Autonomy
As an B2B Business Development & Marketing Manager SaaS EMEA you will work with the sales team in their Amsterdam office and the marketing team in the US. You will be the driving force when it comes to business development and B2B marketing activities. Your contribution will support the sales team with generating a tremendous pipeline so they can close deals in industries such as e-Payments, e-Commerce and Financial industries. Specifically, in this phase of the company’s development your input could be crucial to achieve the company’s targets.
You understand the cycles of both the sales and the customer journey on a B2B level. It means that you will be involved in experimenting with the latest capabilities of digital and field marketing. Think of growth hacking to optimize a lead-generation marketing automation campaign, effectively drive demand to accelerate digital marketing transformation and content management to launch new websites in different countries. But also collecting the correct marketing collateral as wel ass collaborating with media agencies. All is centered to meet the needs of the modern buyer.
It is a position that is focused less on execution, but more on strategy and understanding what the team needs. That could be optimizing or developing new processes that could advance the sales operations. In addition, you are fully responsible for all the B2B business development and marketing activities in the EMEA. It includes expanding your team after a period of time. Does that sound like the perfect challenge for you?
What is being required?
- Bachelor’s degree
- Between 5- and 7-years’ SaaS experience
- Experience with digital marketing and business development
- Establishing top-notch lead-generation marketing automation processes.
- Knowledge of growth hacking, copywriting and terms like PPC/ CPC
- Develop marketing campaigns to driving demand
- Collect correct marketing collateral
- Natural curious
- Entrepreneurial mindset
What is being offered?
- Base salary up to €80K
- Pre-stock options
- No micromanagement leadership style
- Opportunity to utilize entrepreneurial drive
- Collaborating with international teams
- Fully responsible for all B2B Business development and marketing activities
- Pioneering in the EMEA market
- Business traveling
- Kickstarter of a company’s growth acceleration
- Variation of clients and prospects within the airlines, hospitality, e-payments, Tech, e-commerce and Financial industries